Answer the following questions in a Microsoft® Word document and save the file on your computer with your last name in the file. (Example: module_01_review_Jones.doc)
- What are four major components of an information system?
- Apply Michael Porter’s three strategies and the Five Forces Model for successfully competing in the marketplace to a new business and to an established business. How might the strategies differ?
- What are three differences between computer literacy and information literacy?
- What are two applications of transaction-processing systems?
- Provide one example of management information systems in the private sector and one in the public sector.
- What are two differences between data and information?
- Explain three applications of computers and information systems in the daily life of a college student.
- List three decisions that are supported by a HRIS, FIS, and LIS.