Create a 3–5 minute informational video for other health care professionals that focuses on ethical issues and implications in research surrounding communication, using any video recording device. Use an online video platform such as Loom, YouTube, or Vimeo to upload your completed video. Ensure that others can access and view your linked video prior to submitting to the LMS. Address the following in your video:
- Identify the principles of scientific communication.
- Explain the ethical implications in human research as it applies to the allied health care professional.
- Analyze the ethical issues around communication when conducting research in the allied health care field.
- Describe how you would communicate effectively and appropriately with patients, families, and health care providers within the scope of practice.
- Explain how you would demonstrate effective skills in writing formal correspondence to communicate information and ideas.