1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 2 pages
Part 4: Minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 1
1. Differentiate between formative and summative evaluation.
Think back to your learning and assessment experiences and
2. Give a real-life example of each.
3. Describe each in detail, relating them to the intended learning objectives and discussing how the strategy affected your outcomes.
4. Will these experiences influence your own assessment planning? why?
Part 2: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 2
1. What, if anything, is different about writing learning objectives for students in a clinical setting versus a theory course?
a. Are there special considerations?
2. Write an example
a. explain your thought process behind your development choices.
Part 3: Assessment and Evaluation in Nursing Education 3
Check File 1
Learning objectives are brief statements that describe what learners will be expected to know or understand by the end of a course or program.
Compose a outlining learning objectives that a nurse educator might find in a nursing curriculum** and correlate them to the QSEN by doing the following:
1. Identify and list three topics in a nursing content area that would be taught in a course or a unit of study.
a. The content areas should include both theory and clinical components.
2. Compose three original learning objectives for each topic.
3. Identify at least one core QSEN competency in your learning objectives and provide details for why you selected it.
4. Provide a three- to four-paragraph reflection that demonstrates your understanding of the QSEN project.
a. What are the goals of this project, and why are they important to nursing education?
b. How do they relate to curriculum taught at the theoretical and clinical levels?
You may visit QSEN.org to review the QSEN competencies (https://qsen.org/competencies/) or learn more about how to write learning objectives at nhnurses.org.
Part 4: Ethics in Healthcare 1
1. Discuss the potential controversy when considering a patient’s right to know whether a caregiver has AIDS, and the caregiver’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
Consider the following: A physician cut his hand with a scalpel while he was assisting another physician. Because of the uncertainty that blood had been transferred from the physician’s hand wound to the patient through an open surgical incision, he agreed to have a blood test for HIV. His blood tested positive for HIV and he withdrew himself from participation in further surgical procedures.
2. Discuss the ethical and legal issues.
Part 5: Ethics in Healthcare 2
The following questions refer to your experience in this week’s exercise, Conducting Moral and Ethical Dialog in Clinical Practice. Describe your overall experience with the moral and ethical dialog exercise, and address them:
1. Did you feel any internal conflict with any of the scenarios?
2. How did your personal and professional background impact how you decided to interact with the patient?
3. Do you feel the responses the patient gave to the practitioner’s response were reasonable or typical?
Part 6: Ethics in Healthcare 3
Topic: Should a Patient Who Is Pregnant and Brain Dead Receive Life Support, Despite Objection From Her Appointed Surrogate?
For this assignment you will evaluate the ethical arguments for or against the issue.
1. Identify the potential legal arguments (consider current federal guidelines)
2. indicate any potential professional code conflicts you foresee, and support your position with an explanation of your own ethical/moral foundation.
3. Identify the issue and state your ethical position.
4. How might this scenario play out or impact you in your role as a nurse practitioner?
5. Defend your position with legal, ethical, and professional evidence.
6. As part of your position, propose strategies and solutions for addressing the issues.
7. What other ethical issues does this case bring to light, if any?
Nursing homework help