- Textbook: Foundations of Financial Management
- Website: Connect
In this discussion, you will understand the importance of cash budgeting for any business.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Review Chapter 4 in Foundations of Financial Management.
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following:
- What is the purpose of a cash budget, and who in the firm is typically responsible for it?
- List three or more actions a company might decide to take after performing the initial cash budget?
- Your initial post is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop. Your response should be 200 to 300 words in length and include one academic source that is properly cited.
- For questions on APA style, go to OCLS APA Writing Style Guides.
- Read and respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, as well as all follow-up instructor questions directed to you, by the end of the workshop. Each response should be at least 100 words and include one academic source that is properly cited.
- Your postings should also:
- Be well developed by providing clear answers with evidence of critical thinking.
- Add greater depth to the discussion by introducing new ideas.
- Provide clarification to classmates’ questions and provide insight into the discussion.
Business & Finance homework help