Plan a bulletin board for the classroom. The bulletin board may be planned for the children or the parents. If planning a board for the children, the board must be interactive where the children are able to work with it during free choice time. An example would be: The students are to work on their counting skills. In the middle of the board there is a tree with many apples on it and at the bottom of the bulletin board there are five (5) baskets numbered 1-5. The children are to take off the apples from the tree and place the correct number of apples identified on each basket.
If planning a board for the parents, the board may be used as a means to educate parents on various topics such as: the importance of play, making healthy choices for the whole family, the cold season is ahead… how to prepare.
You will use a tri-fold board to develop your bulletin board using a them provided in the syllabi.
Please type the answers to the following questions regarding the bulletin board:
- Describe the children’s involvement or how they would have been involved in the preparation of the bulletin board.
- If creating a children’s bulletin board, what developmental concepts were reinforced?
- Briefly describe the responses of the children, staff, and parents to the bulletin board.
- What would you do differently? Explain your answer.
- What would you do the same? Explain your answer.
- Did your bulletin board achieve the purpose? Explain your answer.
*Include a photograph of the bulletin board.
Education homework help