Public Budgeting and Finance (5387818080)
In order to fully examine the functions of the OMB, develop a paper that analyzes the powers of this office. Then, be sure to include the following:
- Identify the mandates of the OMB.
- Compare and contrast the procedures and responsibilities of the OMB with the CBO.
- Determine, in your evaluation, how these federal offices affect your selected department or governmental entity.
Support your paper with a minimum of five resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
I would like you to write about this article, see attached and how can we connect this article to Materialist feminism
From the above please write a weekly journal in 2 pages. Just remember these criteria for evaluation:
journal should include three sections:
- Description. Describe the content you learned. This demonstrates knowledge content retention.
- Reflection. Reflect upon what you learned. This is the section in which you could state what surprised you, what resonated with one of your experiences, and/or how you might use the knowledge you gained.
- Analysis. In this section, you analyze what you are learning in terms of students learning outcomes for our class and/or synergy with other course material (from our class or another you are taking). This is the section in which you bring multiple pieces of your thinking together to show you are achieving our course learning outcomes.
2 pages double spaces or
7th edtion APA style