Employee Safety, Health, and Wellness
- Explain the nature and role of safety, health, and wellness.
- Discuss workplace safety programs.
- Summarize the problems associated with workplace bullying and violence.
- Discuss the negative effects of employee stress and burnout.
- Explain substance abuse, describe substance-abuse-free workplaces, and how to implement a dug-testing program.
- Describe employee wellness programs and employee assistance programs.
Global Human Resource Management
- Discuss the evolution of global business and the context of global human resource management.
- Summarize global staffing practices.
- Describe global performance management and human resource development practices.
- Discuss global compensation practices
- Explain global safety, health, and employee and labor relations.
- Discuss globalization issues for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Why is it economically beneficial to maintain workplaces that are safe, healthy, and drug-free?
- As an HR professional, what arguments could you provide to convince top management to support the establishment of a safety program?
- Discuss the relationship between alcohol abuse and stress. As an HR professional, why is it important to recognize the warning signs of both?
– Minimum of 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced)
– Identify the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
– essay form (narrative form) no Bullet points should not to be used
– 2 outside scholarly or professional source related to human resource management.
– Textbook : Title: Human Resource Management , ISBN: 9780134739724 Authors: Martocchio Publisher: Pearson Edition: 15TH 19
Human Resource Management homework help