In the Module Notes, we looked at several factors that can influence transportation, warehousing, and distribution requirements from manufactured good sources to customer needs (end-to-end). It is critical that supply chain system managers understand how these factors impact transportation, warehousing, and distribution requirements when planning and executing effective transportation and distribution strategies.
Complete the following:
- Write a 2-3 page paper analyzing customer service requirements and performance measurements in transportation, warehousing, and distribution in a real-world international business. Within your paper, you must complete the following
- Analyze the importance of measuring performance in the global logistics network of the firm you chose (provide specific information about that business).
- Identify specific key performance indicators that might be utilized by your chosen firm.
- Explain how the performance indicators are linked to customer service goals.
- You must use at least two scholarly sources. It is highly recommended that you utilize the Excelsior College Library to conduct your research.
- Ensure that your thesis statement is aligned with the requirements for this assignment and clearly lets your reader know what you are going to discuss in your paper.
- Your 2-3 page paper must be double-spaced using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- You should use APA formatted headings to organize your paper and to present main topics.
- Please take note of the items below as you select external/scholarly sources for this assignmen
Business & Finance homework help