Research a company that has been in the news due to a consumer protection or antitrust problem.
Accomplish the following in a well written essay:
- Identify the ethical dilemma that the scenario presents and evaluate two ethical frameworks that applied to management’s decisions.
- Define and discuss the legal concepts that relate to consumer protection or antitrust.
- Also, clearly define and evaluate three additional legal topics (besides antitrust and consumer protection) that were discussed in the text and that apply to the company. (Hint: Review the legal topics in the textbook and cite to the the text in your analysis.)
- Reflect on the class discussions and the articles that you have read during the class and use the information, and other academic sources
- Write a 2500- 3000 word essay critiquing the company, its operations, and the ethical dilemma it caused.
- Use at least seven credible sources for your essay, including at least two sources from the University library. Proper citation and references in APA 6th ed. format are required.
- Any discussions that do not include a citation to the required readings will earn no credit.
You must use the following sub-headers to create the necessary sections of your essay:
- Ethical Dilemma
- Ethical Frameworks
- Antitrust or Consumer Protection Discussion
- Three Additional legal concepts
- (List out each legal concept in its own sub-header)
Business & Finance homework help