For this assignment, choose a journal article from the CSU Online Library that relates to one of the following topics:
- electrical safety,
- fire prevention,
- fire protection, or
- life safety code.
The article chosen for the review must be from a professional (scholarly) journal and published within the past five years. The Academic One File, Academic Search Ultimate, and Business Source Ultimate databases are good sources of journals for safety-related articles. If you are not sure if an article you have chosen meets the assignment requirements, be sure to contact your professor for additional guidance. Prepare a review and critique of the chosen journal article that includes the following elements:
- a brief introduction to the article,
- a summary and analysis of the key points in the article,
- how the article relates to the concepts presented in the course textbook,
- whether or not the article provides support for the relevant Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards surrounding the topic, and
- how the article could be used by the safety professional to improve accident prevention efforts.
The assignment submission must be a minimum of two pages in length, not including title and reference pages. APA formatting is required. All sources used, including the course textbook, must be referenced. Paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations. For assistance in the search for professional journal articles, this resourcefrom the CSU Online Library may be helpful.
Applied Sciences homework help