write a 2- to 3-page paper about what you learned as an emergency manager and use examples to support your paper, using proper citations in APA style. IS-100.C: Introduction to Incident Command System (ICS 100)
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Include a cover page and references page in 10- to 12-point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable).
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date.
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
- Use examples to support your discussion.
- List all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cite within the body of your paper using APA format and citation style. For more information on APA guidelines, visit Academic Tools.