Assignment 1 Organizational Theory and Behavior 500 words
Complete the Big Five personality dimensions test using the following link: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
Part 1 already completed. My results are below:
1. Open-mindedness- (59 percentile) Typically don’t seek new experiences.
2. Conscientious- (76 percentile) Well organized and reliable
3. Extraversion- (56 percentile) Neither particularly social or reserved
4. Agreeableness- (39 percentile) Find it easy to express irritation with others. (Harsh and rude but I do not agree.)
5. Negative Emotionality- (25 percentile) Generally relaxed
Take your results, and address the questions below in your response.
- Outline your personality type based on the five categories discussed in the Unit II Lesson and course textbook.
- How does your personality type integrate into your work or social environment?
- What are some examples of your personality type?
- What is the impact of your personality at work and with other employees you work with? If you do not work in a company, what would be some obstacles you and your team would have to overcome depending on your personality type?
- What are your biggest lessons learned from this assignment? How can you use this information to improve perceptions in organizational situations?
Your response should be at least 500 words in length. APA is not a requirement for this assignment.
Assignment 2 International Management 200 words each
1. If a high tech firm wanted to set up operations in India, what steps might it take to ensure that the subsidiary would not be expropriated? Identify and describe three strategies that would be particularly helpful. How might proactive political strategies help protect firms from future changes in the political environment? (Response should be 200 words)
2. In what ways do different ideologies and political systems influence the environment in which MNCs operate? Would these challenges be less for those operating in the EU than those in Russia or China? (Response should be 200 words)