This is the first of three assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.
You have been selected to be the Project Manager for a project of your choice. The project you decide to use must be one of a professional nature and must last for at least twelve months. In addition, the project should meet the key criteria of a project, such as:
- Has a beginning and an end.
- Results in something being delivered to someone.
- Requires a series of activities that must be done to complete the project
- Requires resources (e.g., people, materials) to complete the work.
Note: You are prohibited from using projects that can be found on the Internet, including projects found in places like CourseHero. All project submissions are submitted to SafeAssign for review.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you define the scope of your chosen project. In your paper you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Describe at least three project goals and three project objectives.
- Identify the key customer(s) and at least two stakeholders for your project. Remember, you are delivering the project to your customer(s); however, there are others (stakeholders) who have a vested interest in your project.
- Describe at least three key milestones and/or deliverables for your project.
- Describe a high-level timeline that includes key tasks and deadlines.
- Estimate the project’s overall cost and any key staffing and non-staffing resources needed.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.