The goal for this assignment is to develop a Social Media Marketing Plan for a product (good/service).
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- The paper is to be a minimum of 2,600 words in length (typed, double-spaced, 12-point font), excluding the title, abstract, and reference pages.
- Include minimum of 8 references, cited in-text.
- The student will automatically lose points if these guidelines are not followed.
- Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday.
- Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.
- Based on the course readings and knowledge gained from this course, students are to create a Code of Ethics that includes the following:
- Write an executive summary (50 words minimum and 100 words maximum).
- Identify your target market and the product (good/service) that you would like to market.
- Analyze the environment (economic, social, technological, legal, political).
- Analyze the competition.
- Choose the social media platform(s) that will be used.
- Develop content for the social media platforms.
- Schedule implementation of plans.
- Decide on metrics to measure success.
- Provide any relevant appendices.
Business & Finance homework help