Part 1: Locate and complete two free stress questionnaires online THESE ARE DONE AND ATTACHED
Part 2: After reading Chapters 3, 4, and 5 in the textbook, completing both questionnaires, and reviewing the class study materials and resources, complete the following assignment/activity:
In the chosen activity, comprehensively explain the following:
- Provide the details and results of personal stress and self-care questionnaires. (i.e., name of the questionnaire and location). https://www.psycom.net/stress-test and https://www.bemindfulonline.com/test-your-stress
- What does a student’s personal stress look like (i.e., financial, school, work, relationships)? Using the results of the questionnaires, what are some ways to cope with stress? How does a student personally cope (i.e., diet, exercise, faith)?
- Identify the risks of stress. What are the biopsychosocial effects of stress on the body, both short-term and long-term? What factors put students at risk for stress and disease?
- What networks, groups, or local resources are available for support (i.e., places of worship, family, friends, counselor)?
- How can personal experiences (self-disclosure) and knowledge help a client/patient?
Include two to three scholarly sources (the textbook may count for one of these).
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment may include first-person narrative.
Psychology homework help