The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate access to care and how health care reform improves access to care for all populations.
Write a 1,250-1,500 word paper answering the following questions:
- What is access to care?
- How does service availability affect access to care?
- How do affordability, physical accessibility (delivery), and acceptability (quality) of services affect access to care?
- What are some barriers to access to care?
- How is equity of access measured?
- What are two health care reform measures that have been implemented in the last 10 years to increase access to care? Describe each health care reform measure.
- Were these health care reform measures successful in increasing access to care? Why or why not?
Support your writing with three to five scholarly peer-reviewed resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.