Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project Proposal Chapter 3 – Methodology
TOPIC: Improving Medication Adherence in Diabetic Patients in Home Health Care Settings
Chapter 3 of the Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project, titled “Methodology,” will expand upon the content and concepts presented in the “10 Strategic Points Final Draft” (Appendix A) document you completed in its final iteration in Topic 1.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
SAMPLE CHAPTER 3 METHODOLOGY (ATTACHED)
· Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace of the DC Network. ATTACHED
· Locate the 10 Strategic Points Final Draft assignment completed earlier in this course. ATTACHED
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Use the “DPI Proposal Template” and the “10 Strategic Points Final Draft” document, to develop a draft of (Chapter 3) Methodology that describes the methodology you are utilizing in your DPI Project Proposal. Sections in Chapter 3 include:
1. Chapter 3 Methodology
2. Introduction and Statement of the Problem
3. Clinical Question(s)
4. Project Methodology
5. Project Design
6. Population and Sample Selection
10. Data Collection Procedures
11. Data Analysis Procedures
12. Ethical Considerations