PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW
Develop diagnoses for clients receiving psychotherapy
- Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders
- Analyze how nursing and counseling theories guided personal practice in psychotherapy
The Learning Objectives are related to the Practicum Journal Assignments presented in Weeks 9 and 10.
Week 10 Journal Entry
Reflect on your overall practicum experience in this course. Then, address the following in your Practicum Journal:
- Explain whether your therapeutic theory has changed as a result of your practicum experiences. Recall the theories you selected in Week 1.
- Explain how you integrated the therapeutic approaches from this course in your clinical practice. Include how this helped you achieve the goals and objectives you developed in Week 1.
- Explain how you might impact social change through your work with clients who have mental health issues.
- Support your approach with evidence-based literature.