•Use 1” margins, 12ppt font style and size, appropriate tone and strategies
•Do not plagiarize the prompt
1) WHO is the decision-maker
2) WHAT is the underlying problem and a little background about the case (context) and the decision maker’s goal in solving the problem (what does he/she need to do solve the problem)
•Include all parts necessary for case analysis:
1) identify the issue and the problem statement ( a short sentence which contains only 1 problem)
2) analyze the problem
3) develop 2 alternative solutions. each alternative must have pros and cons.
4) between 2 alternatives, make a recommendation, and explain why choosing it.