Practice problem: Substance Use Disorders (Chapter 13)/ Bemker, M. A. & Ralyea, C. (2018). Population health and its integration into advanced nursing practice. DEStech Publications, Inc.
Reflect on the above reading and address the following.
Population Health Interventions and Outcomes
- Provide a brief statement introducing the selected practice problem.
- Identify the social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
- Describe a related Healthy People 2020 Goal. https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/data-search/Search-the-Data#topic-area=3500;
GOALS* Increase the proportion of adolescents never using substances.
Increase the proportion of at-risk adolescents aged 12 to 17 years who, in the past year, refrained from using marijuana for the first time
- Describe one evidence-based intervention to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
- Define one measurable objective to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.
Nursing homework help