Submit this worksheet to the Project 1 Assignment folder in D2L by 11:59 p.m. on June 14.
Copy and paste content below the line into a Module 1 Discussion post by 11:59 p.m. on June 14.
PROMPT As described in Chapter 4, consumers typically choose from three courses of action when they are unhappy with a product or service: voice response, private response, or third-party response. As marketers, we WANT consumers to complain in a time and place where we can correct the situation, avoid an escalation, and collect valuable insights.
Share an example of a unhappy consumer who complained via *publicly visible* social media (e.g. Yelp, TripAdvisor, Twitter, Google). Embed in your response a screenshot of the initial complaint. Below the embedded screenshot, offer the requested information. Cite your book and other sources as needed.
PRO TIP: Your colleagues and I will lend more credibility to your ideas when you demonstrate your investment in research idea. Reference credible sources, including your text, to support your ideas.
[Screenshot of initial complaint goes here]
- Name of company
- Details of the complaint: Who, what (topic of complaint), when (date complaint posted), where (which website), why (the reason for the complaint).
- What outcome the user desired (or seemed to desire).
- Whether, when, and how the company replied.
- Whether, when, and how the issue was resolved.
- Why should the firm be happy the user issued this voice response instead of using a private or third-party response?
- What did the firm do well in this scenario?
- With the feedback included in the complaint, how could the firm improve its social listening and/or marketing mix (product, price, distribution, promotions)? Why would these changes benefit the firm?
Business & Finance homework help