For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on someone of your choice or a hypothetical person who has at least two (2) systems issues. Use the head-to-toe template here to document your assessment (add more lines as needed). In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages (in addition to the template) formatted in APA style, discuss the remaining criteria for the assignment. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
In your paper, address each of the following criteria:
- Use the template and include:
- System being assessed.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction health screening and immunizations.
- Two differential diagnoses (diseases) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including two priority-nursing diagnoses, interventions, evaluation).
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
- Client and age appropriate evidenced-based practice strategies for health promotion.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Nursing homework help