I want that research to be fresh, fascinating, and mentally fulfilling.
But more importantly, I want that research to be useful to your 30 or 40-year-old self.
So, flash forward in your imagination to the next ten or twenty years. Research like a young person who realizes that rapid, seismic, societal shifts might be underway.
Here are some research ideas for you to think about before Wednesday:
- Digital currencies: will governments make their own crypto/digital and ban bitcoin etc? In 1971 the US government banned possession of gold. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/when-owning-gold-was-ille_b_10708196
- Crypto currencies, fad, mere speculation, or future cash?
- What will be the best stocks in 2021 and beyond? Have you read about Game Stop this week?
- Transhumanism: read first: https://www.wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/………..what is it? science fiction?
- Technocracy: how do technical tools shape and govern Americans? Are 5 and 6 related?
- Future and AI—-use this to start: https://www.kurzweilai.net/.
- Cathy Wood and Disruptive technologies, what businesses will be gone when you are 30? What is coming?
- Vitamins and supplements, back to nature and basics for health: start here showing that vitamin A may help measles. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11405993/
- Effects of positive thinking…..social media/news/gadgets influence all day. We scroll and scroll…do we even spend 10 seconds thinking positively?
Pick up the topic and fill in the research plan DOCUMENT .
English homework help