Operations Supply Chain Management Common Instructions
- Access the Pearson MyOMLab (Links to an external site.). Carefully review the simulation’s introductory information and instructions, as well as the information in the OM Simulation Descriptions and Implementation Tips, linked below. After completing the simulation, capture a screen image of your final simulation results, which are to be included in your Critical Thinking Assignment.
- The Operations Supply Chain Management assignment content must include the following:
- 2.1 Introduction: Explain the purpose or thesis of the paper and explain how the body of the paper is arranged to support the purpose of the paper.
- 2.2 Provide a brief definition of Supply Chain Management and identify why it is important in an organization’s operations.
- 2.3 Provide a brief overview description of the Supply Chain Management Simulation including the targeted goals of the simulation.
- 2.4 Describe specifics about the model or approach used as the basis for your strategy in performing the Supply Chain Management Simulation; in an appendix, include an illustrated (worked-out) example of a formula, calculation, or technique developed as a central part of your Supply Chain Management Simulation strategy.
- 2.5 Describe at least three operations Supply Chain Management methods, principles, or techniques experienced in the Supply Chain Management Simulation.
- 2.6 Clearly describe your simulation results and indicate how well they met the targeted simulation goals.
- 2.7 Itemize at least three lessons learned from the Supply Chain Management Simulation and describe how this understanding is important for a career in operations management.
- 2.8 Conclusion should present a recap of key points and summary of main emphasis without repeating verbatim and exclusive of new information.
- 2.9 References should include at least two current scholarly references (published within the past five years) in addition to the course text.
- 2.10 Appendices:
- 2.10.1 Illustrated (worked-out) Supply Chain Management example.
- 2.10.2 Supply Chain Management Simulation results including the rubric evaluation metrics (i.e. units and costs).
The length of the paper, beyond the title and reference pages, should be four to six pages. Please write clearly, concisely, and cohesively using APA style formatted section headers.
Business & Finance homework help