Please see attachment, i only need to do question 1 and it has to be 1 page or 2.
Book for class is :
Human Resources Management in Health Care – Principles and Practice
L. Fleming Fallon Jr. and Charles R. McConnell
Jones and Bartlett, 2nd Edition, 2014
Module I How Human Resources Fits into an Organization, Chapter 2: page 38: questions 1, 5 & 6
Complete detailed answers addressing each of the questions using proper English and proper APA Style for citations and references.
2.1.1 The question(s) must be repeated in full and
2.1.2 Followed by the groups narrative response which must include substantively used sources as well as proper APA Style cited and referenced sources.
2.1.3 The references used in each narrative response to a question shall follow immediately after the answer and before proceeding to the next question.
4. Required: More than two External Authoritative Sources are required in addition to the textbook for maximum points on EACH question.
3.1.1 In addition each paragraph and/or each substantive issue addressed in an answer must have at least one External Authoritative Sources cited (not
including the text book).
3.1.2 It is unacceptable to have paragraph(s) and/or substantive narrative on issue(s), with zero sources cited and then have one paragraph or answer contain all external authoritative sources and the text book.
5. Required: A source cannot be referenced unless it was cited in the narrative answer.
6. Required: The text book must be cited just like any other source. It is not permissible to write “In the text book…” or in the case study”
7. Required: Any direct quote in the narrative must include the page or paragraph number in the citation.
8. Required: It is improper to place a citation/source at the end of a paragraph if material from the source appears before the last sentence in the paragraph.
9. Required: It is improper to place a citation in the middle of a sentence. One can lead with the source in the sentence but cannot use a citation within parenthesis except at the end of the sentence.
10. External Authoritative Sources for purposes of this course shall mean: books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, the foregoing source/material selected has in text citations and references to support statements made therein. Under no circumstances are newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions and dot com sites to be used. The foregoing are not considered authoritative for this course.