Review the following lecture:
- Effective Assessment
Before beginning work on this discussion forum, please review the link Doing Discussion Questions Right, the expanded grading rubric for the forum, and any specific instructions for this topic.
As mentioned earlier, active engagement from students and faculty in the assessment process often relies on satisfaction of the three Rs (responsibility, resources, and reward).
From the bullet point list below, select one topic for which you will lead the discussion in the forum this week. Early in the week, reserve your selected topic by posting your response (reservation post) to the Discussion Area, identifying your topic in the subject line. Be specific about your topic so that someone else could select the same bullet point and focus his or her post differently. By the due date assigned, research your topic and start a scholarly conversation as you respond with your initial or primary post to your own reservation post in the Discussion Area. Make sure your response does not duplicate your colleagues’ responses.
- Compare the responsibility of students versus faculty in the assessment process.
- Compare the resources required by students versus faculty in the assessment process.
- Compare the rewards appropriate for students versus faculty in the assessment process.
Additionally, provide a brief paragraph describing a personal or professional experience where you chose to engage in a specific activity. Explain how that experience impacted your understanding of the material this week.
As the beginning of a scholarly conversation, your initial post should be:
- Succinct—no more than 500 words.
- Provocative—use concepts and combinations of concepts from the readings to propose relationships, causes, and/or consequences that inspire others to engage (inquire, learn). In other words, take a scholarly stand.
- Supported—scholarly conversations are more than opinions. Ideas, statements, and conclusions are supported by clear research and citations from course materials as well as other credible, peer-reviewed resources.
******** Please include citations to justify your premises. The general rule is one citation per paragraph.
******** Cite from your course text in addition to outside/relevant scholarly resources.
Business & Finance homework help