1. With the explosion of users on social media sites, businesses need to establish their presence on social media sites. Just search for “Vans” or “Starbucks” on Facebook for examples of company sites. To manage their interaction with customers (and fans), companies need to hire social media managers. Using a job site such as Monster.com, search on “social media manager” and review the job postings. What are the educational requirements for social media managers? What technical skills do these jobs require? Given your major, what companies would you do well for as a social media manager?
2. You’ve embarked on a position as a freelance editor. You’ll be using your own computer. Until now, you haven’t worried too much about backing up your data. Now, however, it’s extremely important that you back up all your work frequently. Research the various backup options available, including online backup services, external hard drives, and portable flash storage. What are the size limitations of each? What are the initial and ongoing costs of each? How frequently do the options allow you to perform backups? Which option would you choose, and why?
1. Each question should be answered not less than 250 words.
2. two references
3. NO Plagiarism please , Professor uses turnitin.
4. Separate title and reference page (minimum of 2-3 references).
Computer Science homework help